Differences are central to broadening our perspectives, creating thoughtful leaders and sparking new ideas. So, we are diligent about creating an environment that is inclusive and truly diverse. Our students, faculty and staff come from different backgrounds — intellectually, ethnically, economically and geographically — and we wouldn't have it any other way.
See what’s happening today.
Explore what makes us Northwestern.
- Trumpeter Model kit 1 35 German Kommandowagen
- Powerful Collaborations
- Mr. Motorman m4 engine AD F S
- K-ON Mio Akiyama Good Smile Nendgoldid Anime Manga Cute Girls Figure
A truly welcoming community.
- Testors Bburago Ferrari F40 Metal Body Model Kit 1 24 Scale MISB Sealed cultivates inclusive learning environments through programs that foster meaningful dialogue.
- Micro Trains Line 65410 Cgw 283 39' Single Dome Tank Car 1 160 Box i023 Å provides programming that creates opportunities for community engagement and identity expression.
- Academic Programs & Centers, home to majors, minors and research opportunities related to identity, social disparities and diversity.
Crossing academic disciplines.
Northwestern scholars are tackling some of our world’s most complex problems. These are bold goals that can only be accomplished through collaboration across diverse fields of study.
Some of our most exciting projects bring together disciplines for new partnerships.
- ICM 72091 Russian Soviet Heavy Bomber TB-3 Plastic Model Kit 1 72 Scale - RARE, a team of technologists, journalists and designers advancing news media innovation
- SET INFANTRY LINE REGIMENT, RUSSIA 1812,54 mm Unpainted a graduate program covering a broad spectrum of scientific and engineering disciplines
- The Global Health Studies Minor, studying international issues with a public health focus
- HG 1 144 ORB-01 Steller's sea eagles Akatsuki Gundam (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DE, a network of medical specialists, scientists and scholars exploring fertility preservation in cancer patients
Making an impact, everywhere.
Northwestern is no ivory tower. It’s a launching pad to every corner of the globe.
More than 32% of undergraduates supplement their academic studies with an international experience, such as field study, cultural immersion or exchange abroad. Our faculty collaborate with organizations and scholars around the world to advance research.
- Squishmallow Cameron The Cat 16 Pillow Plush New Super Soft , located in more than 20 countries around the world
- O Scale Craftsman Kit O-01 Tanner Tool and Die Company, study abroad options focused on service learning and community involvement
- Rivarossi Steam Loco Baltimore & Ohio - 0-4-0 - Buen Estado - T48 Correo, a site for collaborative international scholarship
- Global and Research Opportunities (GRO) at Northwestern, a database showcasing all opportunities for international travel, learning and research experiences
The thrill of new connections.
It’s not just our state-of-the-art facilities or generous funding that makes Northwestern one of the most exciting major research universities in the country. It’s our mindset.
Our curiosity leads us to seek out the unexpected; our ambition leads us to work past mistakes to milestones. This unique environment fosters significant research across every discipline.
- Saab 900 Limousine blue silver 2. Generation 1993-1998 limitiert Triple 9 1 43.., including more than 90 school-based centers and more than 50 University centers
- Undergraduate Research (UR@NU), an office providing unique opportunities for undergraduates to do independent projects
- Tamiya 1 35 35230 U.S. 40-ton Tank Transporter Dragon Wagon Model Kit, a searchable database of scholarly expertise across all disciplines of the University
- Discover Research at Northwestern, coverage of research discoveries as they are made
Northwestern’s Commitment to an Inclusive Environment
Northwestern University does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by law in matters of admissions, employment, housing, or services or in the educational programs or activities it operates. Individuals who feel they have been discriminated against on the basis of any of these classes should contact the University’s Office of Equity.